HYDRA® stainless steel hose assemblies are fitted with a specially developed corrugation profile and can be adapted to the appropriate exchange performance required under operating conditions for drinking water.
- high heat exchange performance by virtue of its design
- well-suited for installation in confined assembly scenarios
- 50% higher heat exchange performance than with non-corrugated pipes
- Targeted turbulence prevents the formation of limescale deposits
- Available as a complete system or self-supported coil
- Fittings as per customer specification